Friday, February 17, 2012

Question of the Day

Question of the Day: How do you like my blog's new minimalist look? 


I'd like to the content to stand out and I think there are fewer distractions, and I think this format is easier on the eye. What type of blog designs do you use or like to read best?

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm ... I really have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good for reading content,and I really like your header (New or not, I dunno). The home page is a bit heavy I'd say, with the sidebar AND all the content to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall I like it, Trev. I'd shorten up your labels list, though. I don't know if people will take the time to scroll down. (Not a fan of ads stuffed in here and there, but if it's making you money...) :)

    ReplyDelete