Good question. I have quite a list, are you ready? :D Bruce Coville, Meg Cabot and Stephenie Meyer. Those are the three pivotal writers to my writing career. They've been there through every major change in my writing life. I would cautiously throw in Nightshade by Andrea Cremer since she is an awesome writer who has inspired me greatly.
Now as far as poetry wise, I only have two: Shel Silverstein and Emily Dickinson. I've treasured these two poets for the longest time and they have helped me fall in love with reading poetry. And if it wasn't for my English teachers in middle school, I would've never found them.
Anyway, those are my inspirations to write. Now I actually want to write right now! :P Tongue twister of the day.
Good question. I have quite a list, are you ready? :D Bruce Coville, Meg Cabot and Stephenie Meyer. Those are the three pivotal writers to my writing career. They've been there through every major change in my writing life. I would cautiously throw in Nightshade by Andrea Cremer since she is an awesome writer who has inspired me greatly.
ReplyDeleteNow as far as poetry wise, I only have two: Shel Silverstein and Emily Dickinson. I've treasured these two poets for the longest time and they have helped me fall in love with reading poetry. And if it wasn't for my English teachers in middle school, I would've never found them.
Anyway, those are my inspirations to write. Now I actually want to write right now! :P Tongue twister of the day.